If you are on long-term medication you will be given a computerised prescription re-ordering slip. This allows you to re-order repeat medication without seeing the doctor every time.
You can order in the following ways:
- Hand the repeat slip in to the surgery having clearly marked the items required.
- Post it to us enclosing a SAE so we can send it back to you.
- Fax it to us on 463070
- Sometimes your chemist will collect and deliver the prescriptions for you; but this is something which you must organise yourself.
- Contact the surgery with your email address and we can organise you to log in to your repeat medication screen and order your medication.
- Order online via the link at the top of this page following completion of a simple registration.
We do not accept requests for prescriptions on the telephone as this can lead to mistakes.
Please note there are certain medications which will not be prescribed without the patient first having seen the doctor.
Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
We are pleased to announce that we are involved in EPS. Once you nominate a pharmacy we can electronically send your prescription to them - saving you a trip to the surgery. For further information, please speak to your pharmacist.
After a specified number of repeats, you will be required to see the doctor or the nurse for review and any monitoring tests to ensure that all is well before further prescriptions are issued. Any inconvenience caused by this is regretted, but we feel this policy is essential to ensure medications and your condition is monitored safely.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.